We’ve all been asked what five objects we’d take with us to a desert island. Now it’s your best friend’s (or close relative’s) turn to be stranded: what five objects would you send him/her off with?
1. A chest of books from classics to comics to contemporary novel s fiction and non-fiction.
2. A collection of music MP3s/ CDs of all genres and a CD player
3. A solar powered self cooking device on which pushing a button and a menu would rustle up an immediate meal with whatever
4. A Siri like voice to talk to all through the day or night with unending battery life
5. A magic lamp that could transport the person back to mainland when s/he has had enough ( if not an Inflatable plane that can transport the person back to civilisation)
Imagination has gone into brain-freeze. So that’s all for now. Ciao!